Wednesday 20 February 2013

Little Ripple Blanket

In between lots of other things, over the past few days, I have managed to squeeze in some time here and there to complete the Ripple Blanket. 

Look!...











The colours haven't come out particularly well in these pictures...its the old 'no natural light' issue.  The blanket's only little, about a metre square, but the perfect size to leave draped over the back of the sofa to snuggle up under as needed. It's made from cheap acrylic wool so I'm very impressed with how snuggly it is really. I have tons of the wool left over too.

It was one of my first crochet attempts so I could list all the things that are wrong with it but I won't. Its not technically perfect but it's perfect for Vivod.

See you at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...